I offer a variety of books on various subjects. Maybe there’s something of interest to you. If you have a question about any of them, post it below. For a private answer, email me at JODBooks@gmail.com. I’d like to hear your comments on any of the books, as well.
Available in paperback and e-book formats: SMALL THINGS COUNT–SIMPLE WAYS TO LIVE CHRIST’S LOVE EACH DAY.
For a description and how to get a free paperback version, click “About the Book” in the menu tab or email SmThingsCount@gmail.com . Also see “Sample the Book,” “Critical Reviews,” “Reader’s Comments,” and “Study Guide.”
Available as eBook FREE at your favorite e-book seller. Here are a few direct links.
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/book/small-things-count-simple/id1058981409?mt=11
- Barnes & Noble/Borders [Nook Book]: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/small-things-count-jackie-odonnell/1122952808?ean=2940152465501
- Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/ebook/small-things-count-simple-ways-to-live-christ-s-love-each-day?utm_source=Collins&utm_medium=web
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/589278
APPLE-TEMPTING NEW: A TASTY TRIBUTE TO NEW LIFE
A must-read for anyone who loves babies. Verses range from serious to silly, depending on who is doing the telling. Follow a family through pregnancy, bonding, sleepless nights, and milestones like crawling and the “firsts”: tear, steps, shoes, birthday, visit to Santa. Finally, the reader gets a glimpse of childlike wisdom, as Baby gives advice to a potential sibling. Life is good. Enjoy it!
Preview and download your FREE copy at your favorite e-book sellers. Here are a few direct links to the book:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/apple-tempting-new-tasty-tribute/id366776618?mt=11
- Barnes & Noble/Borders [Nook Book]: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/apple-tempting-new-jackie-odonnell/1103651098?ean=2940000705452
- Kobo Boooks: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/apple-tempting-new-a-tasty-tribute-to-new-life
- Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/929
SMALL WAYS TO SHAPE THE WORLD
If you’ve read Small Things Count! (see description above), this is a supplement, a small collection of new ideas. If not, it’s an introduction to the power each of us has to make a better world simply by choosing how to live our lives.
Preview and get your FREE download at your favorite e-book sellers. Here are a few direct links to the book:
- pple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/small-ways-to-shape-the-world/id366777114?mt=11
- Barnes & Noble/Borders [Nook Book]: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/small-ways-to-shape-the-world-jackie-odonnell/1102492879?ean=2940000721896
- Kobo Books: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/small-ways-to-shape-the-world
- Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/2454
GREEN RICHES: HELP THE EARTH & YOUR BUDGET
Being earth-friendly can be an eco-nomic experience. You just need to know how to go about it. This is not the typical listing of isolated things you should do to help the environment. Instead, it is set up in problem-solution mode. That is, it presents a problem-area, explains how it drains our resources and family finances, then proposes measures (old and new ones you haven’t seen) to take that will protect not only our earthly home but our wallets, as well. You’ll find that being ecological can actually save you money.
Download this book for FREE at your favorite e-book seller. Here are a few direct links to the book:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/green-riches-help-earth-your/id494948290?mt=11
- Barnes & Noble/Borders [Nook Book]: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/green-riches-jackie-odonnell/1020032076?ean=2940000798515
- Kobo Boooks: store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/green-riches-help-the-earth-your-budget
- Smashwords: 0http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/700
SURVIVING YOUR CHILD’S FIRST YEAR: A GUIDE FOR THE EXTRA-CHALLENGED PARENT
Although written to help people with disabilities meet childcare challenges, this book is useful for any new mother. It’s practical, yet light-hearted, including such topics as getting the house and equipment ready ahead of the birth, bathing and feeding Baby, handling clutter, and facing emergencies—all with an eye toward energy-conservation, nurturing, and bonding. A great gift for all expectant moms.
Preview and download your FREE book at your favorite e-book sellers. Here are a few direct links to the book:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/surviving-your-childs-first/id450443834?mt=11
- Barnes & Noble/Borders [Nook Book]: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/surviving-your-childs-first-years-jackie-odonnell/1113029608?ean=2940011395260
- Kobo Boooks: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/surviving-your-child-s-first-years-a-guide-for-the-extra-challenged-parent
- Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/68539
Contact Jackie: SmThingsCount@gmail.com
Follow Jackie on Twitter: Twiter.com/SmThingsCount
View free books by Jackie: https://smthingscount.com/my-free-ebooks/
Order free Small Things Count paperback ($5.00 S/H): SmThingsCount@gmail.com
Publisher’s trailer for Small Things Count — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_zDqDRVRqQ